The navigation menu bar is an important part of every blog and website. Where visitors can navigate the blog pages and posts. So this more necessary to make it attractive and user-friendly. If you’ve already this feature, then it’s right. If your blogger blog missing this feature, then follow this tutorial.
We usually use two types navigation bar on our site or blog single line menu bar and drop-down menu bar. Which is the most advanced forms of the navigation bar, but unfortunately the blogger default templates don’t have this feature, but don’t worry, I bring a collection of drop down menu bar for you and I will also teach you how to add in blogger blog. In the below I showcase some attractive drop down menu bar with its live demo and code, so select your from and add your blog.
Stylish drop down menu bar
Css3 Thin Style Navigation Bar
Simple Css3 Drop Down Navigation Bar
Clickable Tabs Navigation Bar
Css3 Smooth Drop Down Menu Bar
How to add in blogger blog.
- First, choose from above five styles you can see its demo then click on view code a new window will appear
- Copy the code from appearing window
- Login your blogger account and go layout section and add a new gadget.
- Replace the # with pages, posts or label links and anchor text with your own
- Save the widget and drag below the header and click on save arrangement.