You may have noted that most of the bloggers aren’t using the blogger default template because it created many years ago and don’t have modern features and not search engines optimized. The other hand, there are many third party templates available which are more SEO friendly and has attractive designs. But when a newbie downloads a custom blogger template, then confusing to upload it on their blog. So, In this post, I will provide step by step guide to you that how to install a custom blogger template, basically, this is a very initial step and pro blogger knows how to install a custom blogger template but this guide only for newbies who just put step in the blogging world.
How to upload or install a blogger custom template
1. Download your favorite template here, which is usually contained in the zip file.
2. Extract the template-name. xml into your desktop.
3. Login to your blogger account.
4. Select template from the drop down menu.
5. Now click on backup/restore which available on top in your desktop.
6. Backup your current template by clicking full download. This backup helps to restore your previous template again.
7. Now click on choose file and select extracted file and click upload.
8. After a few moments, you will succeed in the installation in a custom template.
So, now you have learned to install a custom blogger template into your blog. Some time you may be faced with an unexpected error in the template installation process. These types errors occur when any error found in template coding. If you are facing these type errors connect to your template designer and they will help you about your problem.