Commenting is a great way to engage with your blog audiences and provide them a quick help. To communicate with your audiences you need to add comment box in your blog. Blogger already provides a featured comment system for their users which means you don’t need to add the third-party comment system, but if you are searching to add more advanced comment system in your blog then Disqus is the best choice for you. It is a platform, which provides free comment hosting service for blogs and websites along with more advanced features such as social integration, social networking, user profiles, spam and moderation tools etc.
Why should you need to install Disqus comment system in your blog?
This a free third party comment system and already used on so many blogs and websites. It has plenty of features which make it a unique comments system. Its some features are below
This comment system is considered more SEO friendly, you can get rid of spam comments and links.
Reduce the bounce rate
It adds real-time threaded comments and displays a related discussion below comments which help to reduce your bounce rate.
Set a custom avatar
This allows to the commenter to set an avatar along with their comments.
If your blog approved in its affiliate program, then you can make money by showing related ads in the comments
How add Disqus comment system in blogger blog
This is not difficult to add to your blogger blog, you can easily integrate into just a few clicks
1. Go disqus site and create a new account by providing a user name, email, password and click on next.
2. In the second step, pick your site name and admin url and click on Finish Registration
3. Now it asks you to select your blog platform, in this time we are adding in a blogger blog, so click on blogger.
4. After the selecting blogger, now you can see two options 1. Add Blogger Site 2. Import your existing blogger comments into Disqus. Select the first option. A new pop-up window will open which allow you install the widget in your blog.
5. Select a blog which you wanted to integrate disqus comments and click on add widget.
Now you have successfully done.
Import the Blogger comments into Disqus
This system also allows you to import your blog exist comments to Disqus, to do this job, go back to the setup page and select Tools >> import. At the next step click on import comments from Blogger. Now google ask for permission, click on grant access. In the next step, select your blog. Disqus takes some time (up to 24 hours) to import your blog all comments.
Hopefully, this post will be helped you to add Disqus comment system in blogger blog. Let me tell if facing problem about that in the comments section. Thank you and have a nice day.