Read: Email Subscription with Social Media Widget for Blogger
How to Create a Feed with Feedburner & Setup For Blogger Blog
1. Open the Feedburner site and sign in with your Google account.
2. Put your blog URL in the Burn a Feed Right This Instant and then click on next.
3. After the opening new page again clicks on next button.
4. Now provide your feed title and URL address and click on next button
5. The next page you will receive a congratulation message on your screen that now your feed is live and click on next.
6. In the next step, it will give some options, read it and check those options which you want and click on next.
Now you have successfully done all steps
Activate FeedBurner Email Subscription service
Once you create a feed in Feedburner then you also want to give an option for visitors to subscribe your blog through email. To activate the email subscription service on your feed. Go to publicize tab, then click on email subscription in the right sidebar and then click on activate button, like below screen shot.
Redirecting All Your Blog Feed to Feedburner
This another important thing to redirect all your blog feeds to Feedburner. To do this, simply follow the below steps.
1. Login your blogger account
2. Go setting >> other >> site feed
3. Click on edit and type your feed link and click on save setting