Are you looking for recent comments widget for your blogger blog? In this post, we are going to provide you step by step guide to add the recent comments widget in your blog. This widget is very same to the recent post widget in function which is displaying the recent posts in your blog sidebar and this widget will display recently published comments from your blog readers. This widget will inspire your readers to make comments on your blog posts. This will facilitate your visitors to find the latest comments that just the arrival to your blog. If your blog has an empty place, then it will fill it.
How to add recent comments widget into blogger blog
- Login to your blogger account
- Go layout, click on add a gadget
- Paste the below codes into it
Save the gadget with your desired name such as”Recent Comments ”
Customization of recent Comment Widget
You can customize this widget by little modification in its coding
- numComments = 5 (the number of comments displayed)
- showAvatar = true (false, if you want to hide avatar)
- avatarSize = 35 (the size of the avatar in pixels)
- roundAvatar = true (avatar round)
- characters = 40 (the number of characters the content of the comment)
- defaultAvatar = “https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sL6xl7eh7Mo/VueQmyj4WZI/AAAAAAAABmw/Cvr9T-GqDygLc_Hxt04_1L-MzNObOh6_Q/s1600/none.png” (default avatar)
- adminBlog=’your name‘ (the name of the blog author, replace with your name)
So, friends! Now you have learned that how to create a recent comment widget in blogger. So this is easy or not? I’m sure if you read and follow the tutorial then you will successfully be added this widget to your blog.